A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Phase 3 Study of Denosumab as Adjuvant Treatment for Women With Early-Stage Breast Cancer at High Risk of Recurrence (D-CARE)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms D-CARE
- Sponsors Amgen
- 18 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 02 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2021 to 1 Aug 2022 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Nov 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.