Randomized, Double-blind, Triple-dummy Trial to Compare the Efficacy of Otamixaban With Unfractionated Heparin + Eptifibatide, in Patients With Unstable Angina/Non ST Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Scheduled to Undergo an Early Invasive Strategy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Otamixaban (Primary) ; Eptifibatide; Heparin
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAO
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 16 Nov 2016 Results of patients with high-risk NSTEMI undergoing coronary angiography (n=4071) presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association
- 01 Sep 2013 Results published in JAMA: the Journal of the American Medical Association.
- 03 Jun 2013 Top-line results reported in a Sanofi media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History