A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Switch Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Milnacipran in Patients With an Inadequate Response to Duloxetine for the Treatment of Fibromyalgia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Milnacipran (Primary)
- Indications Fibromyalgia; Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 19 May 2012 Results presented at the 31st Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 21 Dec 2011 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Nov 2011 Health outcomes results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History