A Randomized, Open Label Study of Ofatumumab and Bendamustine Combination Therapy Compared With Bendamustine Monotherapy in Indolent B-cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Unresponsive to Rituximab or a Rituximab-Containing Regimen During or Within Six Months of Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ofatumumab (Primary) ; Bendamustine
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMPLEMENT A+B
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis
- 25 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 17 Apr 2017 to 30 Aug 2017.
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2023 to 17 Apr 2017.
- 05 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.