A Nested Case-control Post-authorization Safety Study of Etoricoxib and Other Anti-inflammatory Therapies in a Cohort of Patients With Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) in the UK, France and Germany.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-inflammatories; Etoricoxib
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 6439 to 11169 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2010 New trial record