Percutaneous Treatment of LONG Native Coronary Lesions With Drug-Eluting Stent-III: Sirolimus vs. Everolimus-eluting Stent.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery restenosis; Coronary disorders; Ischaemia; Myocardial infarction; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LONG-DES-III
- 12 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2010 New trial record