A Post-licensure Surveillance Program for the Safety of GARDASIL in a Managed Care Organization Setting.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 01 Oct 2012 Results have been published in Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine according to a Kaiser Permanente media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
- 25 Jan 2012 Results were published in the Journal of Internal Medicine, according to a Kaiser Permanente media release.
- 23 Nov 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.