A Phase II Study of Bortezomib, Liposomal Doxorubicin, Dexamethasone, and Cyclophosphamide in Patients With Multiple Myeloma Relapsing Within 12 Months of Autologous Stem Cell Transplant.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Jul 2025 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.