A Comparative Study of the Antiviral Efficacy and Safety of Entecavir (ETV) versus Placebo in Pediatric Subjects with Chronic Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Infection who are HBeAg-Positive.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Entecavir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 18 Jun 2016 Results assessing population pharmacokinetic from five trials published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- 04 Nov 2014 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 08 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Mar 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.