An Open-Label Exploratory Clinical Study to Evaluate the Antibody and Cell Mediated Immunity of One Intramuscular Dose of MF59-Adjuvanted Egg-Derived, Inactivated Novel Swine Origin A/H1N1 Monovalent Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccine in Healthy Subjects Aged 18 to 60 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary) ; MF 59
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 03 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jan 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Jan 2009 to Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.