A Phase I/II Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Feasibility and Efficacy of the Addition of Temsirolimus to a Regimen of Bendamustine and Rituximab for the Treatment of Patients With Follicular Lymphoma or Mantle Cell Lymphoma in First to Third Relapse.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Temsirolimus (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Rituximab
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BERT
- 08 Dec 2015 Results (n=34) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 09 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2015 Interim results published in the Leukemia