A Randomized Phase II Study of Irinotecan and Cetuximab With or Without the Anti-Angiogenic Antibody, Ramucirumab (IMC-1121B), in Advanced, K-ras Wild-Type Colorectal Cancer Following Progression on Bevacizumab-Containing Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ramucirumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 May 2015 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 17 Jan 2015 Protocol amendment details reported at the 2015 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 31 May 2014 Treatment table modified and added revised inclusion criteria as per abstract presented at 50th Annual Meeting of American Society of Clinical Oncology.