A Randomized Phase II Study of Irinotecan and Cetuximab With or Without the Anti-Angiogenic Antibody, Ramucirumab (IMC-1121B), in Advanced, K-ras Wild-Type Colorectal Cancer Following Progression on Bevacizumab-Containing Chemotherapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ramucirumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Jul 2023.
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 12 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.