A Post Marketing Surveillance Study of Cetuximab in Patients With Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck (SCCHN).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 07 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.