Open-label, randomized, multi-center study investigating Cetuximab, in combination with concurrent chemo- / radiotherapy in locally advanced non-small cell lung carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RADITUX
- 09 Sep 2015 Results of 60 months follow up presented at the 16th World Conference on Lung Cancer
- 05 Jun 2012 Efficacy outcomes presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 15 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 110 to 112 as reported by EudraCT.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History