A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Tolerability of Armodafinil Treatment (150 mg) in Improving Clinical Condition Late in the Shift and in Improving Functional and Patient-Reported Outcomes in Adult Patients With Excessive Sleepiness Associated With Shift Work Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Armodafinil (Primary)
- Indications Circadian rhythm sleep disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 06 May 2011 Results presented at the 34th Annual Meeting of the Society of General Internal Medicine in May 2011, according to a Cephalon media release.
- 16 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2011 Results reported in a Cephalon media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History