A Prospective, Multi-center, Randomized, Open-label, Clinical Trial to Compare the Aortic Pulse Pressure Effects of Bisoprolol and Atenolol in 12 Weeks Treatment of Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bisoprolol (Primary) ; Atenolol
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHAMPION
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 27 Jul 2012 Official title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2012 Actual end date Oct 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History