A Large US Health Insurance Claims Database Will be Used to Estimate the Incidence of Serious Outcomes in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, or Ankylosing Spondylitis Treated With Golimumab and Other Types of Biological and Systemic Non Biological Treatments
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary) ; Antipsoriatics; Antirheumatics; Tumour necrosis factor receptor antagonists
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Psoriatic arthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen Biotech
- 24 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients added to 1000 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.