A Phase 3, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicentre, Randomised Withdrawal, Long-term Maintenance of Efficacy and Safety Study of Extended-release Guanfacine Hydrochloride in Children and Adolescents Aged 6-17 With Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Guanfacine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 21 Sep 2015 According to a Shire media release, the European Commission has granted Marketing Authorisation for once-daily, non-stimulant INTUNIV for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in children and adolescents 6 to 17 years old for whom stimulants are not suitable, not tolerated or have been shown to be ineffective
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History