A Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics of Ustekinumab Following a Single Subcutaneous Administration of 45 mg or 90 mg to Healthy, Chinese, Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ustekinumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Plaque psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Centocor
- 08 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.