A Phase IV, Open-label, Post Marketing, Prospective, Randomized, Controlled, Multicentre, Multinational Study to Investigate Tailoring of Recombinant FSH Use in Ovulation Stimulation Treatment in Chronic Anovulatory Subjects (WHO Group II)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Follitropin alfa (Primary) ; Chorionic gonadotropin; Chorionic gonadotropin
- Indications Female infertility; Ovulation disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 09 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2010 New trial record