Evaluation of the Safety Profile of the Pantera Lux Paclitaxel Releasing Balloon for Coronary Arteries in Daily Clinical Practice.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DELUX
- 19 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2012 6-Month results were presented at the EuroPCR 2012 congress in May 2012.
- 19 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.