A Multicentre, International, Adaptive, Open-label, Repeated Administration Pharmacokinetic Study of Bilastine in Children From 2 to <12 Years of Age With Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis or Chronic Urticaria.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bilastine (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis; Urticaria
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors FAES Farma
- 04 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 44 to 49 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 20 Mar 2012 Additional trial location added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.