A Phase 2, Multi-Dose, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Active-Control, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetic Profile of Two Dosing Regimens of Zabofloxacin for the Treatment of Community-Acquired Pneumonia of Moderate Severity.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Levofloxacin; Zabofloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 May 2012 Actual patient number 48 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.