Phase I Study of Cellular Immunotherapy for Recurrent/Refractory Malignant Glioma Using Intratumoral Infusions of GRm13Z40-2, An Allogeneic CD8+ Cytolitic T-Cell Line Genetically Modified to Express the IL 13-Zetakine and HyTK and to be Resistant to Glucocorticoids, in Combination With Interleukin-2
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SB 313 xTZ (Primary) ; Aldesleukin
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.