A Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel Group Multicentre Study to Demonstrate Non-inferiority of the Analgesic Efficacy of Oxycodone/Naloxone 10/5 or 20/10 mg Prolonged Release Tablets (OXN PR) BID Compared to Oxycodone 10 or 20 mg Prolonged Release Tablets (OXY PR) BID in Subjects With Postoperative Pain After Knee Arthroplasty.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone; Oxycodone/naloxone
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma International
- 15 Feb 2012 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 137 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.