An Open-label Phase 1/2 Study of TAK-700 in Combination With Docetaxel and Prednisone in Men With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Orteronel (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.