Phase I Trial of Ixabepilone and Vorinostat in Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 10 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2012 Primary endpoint 'Drug-clearance' has been met; no drug interaction was found.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History