NOX-E36 - A Phase Ib, Multiple Intravenous Dose Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Properties in Healthy Subjects and Then in Three Groups of Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus to Compare Three Ascending Dose Regimens in a Double-blind and Placebo-controlled Manner
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Emapticap pegol (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors NOXXON Pharma AG
- 12 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.