A Phase 1, Single-Centre Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Single and Multiple Escalating Doses of Intravenous Formulation of Solithromycin (CEM-101) In Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Solithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 05 Jun 2017 Results of the single ascending dose portion (n=42), presented at the ASM Microbe 2017.
- 09 Aug 2012 Cempra expects to complete this trial in the second half of 2012.
- 10 May 2011 Results presented at the 21st European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases and the 27th International Congress of Chemotherapy.