A Double-blind, Randomised, Parallel Group, Phase III Study to Demonstrate Equivalent Efficacy and Comparable Safety of CT-P6 and Herceptin, Both in Combination With Paclitaxel, in Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Compare
- Sponsors Celltrion
- 14 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by EudraCT record.
- 04 Jun 2013 Pivotal pooled analysis presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Objective-clinical-response-rate' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History