To determine if cardiovascular risk indices including postprandial hypertriglyceridaemia are modified favourably by nicotinic acid (niacin) in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): a randomised double blind placebo controlled parallel study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Niacin/laropiprant (Primary)
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 11 May 2010 'Merck and Co.' added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.