A Phase IIa, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Clinical Effect of Laquinimod in Active Lupus Nephritis Patients, in Combination With Standard of Care (Mycophenolate Mofetil and Steroids).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Laquinimod (Primary) ; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Lupus nephritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 15 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 14th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 12 Jun 2013 Data will be presented during the 2013 European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR) Annual European Congress of Rheumatology, according to a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release.
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History