Phase III Randomized Trial of BIBW 2992 Plus Weekly Paclitaxel Versus Investigator's Choice of Chemotherapy Following BIBW 2992 Monotherapy in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Patients Failing Previous Erlotinib or Gefitinib Treatment (LUX Lung 5)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUX-Lung 5
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results published in the Annals of Oncology
- 03 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.