A Pilot Study Combining ABT-888, an Oral PARP Inhibitor, With Temozolomide in Patients With Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer Who Have Failed Up to Two Non-hormonal Systemic Therapies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2012 Actual end date added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.