A Twenty-four Week, Two Arm, Pilot Trial to Evaluate Remyelination/ Demyelination, Gray Matter Volume and Iron Deposition in the Central Nervous System (CNS) and Immune Status of Subjects With Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS) Treated With Rebif 44 Mcg Subcutaneously (sc) Three Times a Week (Tiw) Compared to a Healthy Control Group.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 03 May 2014 Results for the effect on brain volume presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 03 May 2014 Results for the correlation between immunological biomarkers and changes in normal-appearing brain tissue presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 03 Apr 2012 Actual patient number (38) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.