A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Relapse-Prevention Study With F2695 SR in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levomilnacipran (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 20 May 2015 Pooled analysis (noradrenergic symptoms, anxiety and functional impairment in adults) results presented at the 168th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 03 Jan 2012 Actual patient number (348) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.