Changes in Specific Immunoglobulin and Blood Basophil Activity During Subcutaneous Immunotherapy in Patients With Allergic Rhinitis Due to Grass Pollen Allergy - a Prospective Randomized Controlled Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms BasoScit
- 16 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Jul 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Mar 2010 New trial record