A 6-month, Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Risperidone-controlled, Fixed-dose Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Zicronapine in Patients With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Zicronapine (Primary) ; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.