Immunotherapy of HIV-infected Patients An Open, Dose-escalating Assessment of Vacc-C5 With Either GM-CSF or Alhydrogel as Adjuvant in HIV-1-infected Subjects on Antiretroviral Therapy (ART).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vacc-c5 (Primary) ; Vacc-c5 (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide; Antiretrovirals; Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors Bionor Immuno
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Mar 2017 Results from this trial have been published in BMC infectious diseases, according to a Bionor media release.
- 21 Sep 2016 According to a Bionor media release, the company will present data from this study at 18th Institute of Human Virology Annual Conference