Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-escalation Study of Desmoteplase in Japanese Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Desmoteplase (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms DIAS-J
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of post hoc pooled analysis of the concomitant DIAS-3, DIAS-4, and DIAS-J trials published in the Stroke.
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.