A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled, Open-Label Study of the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of ABT-263 in Combination With Dose-Intensive Rituximab, or Dose-Intensive Rituximab Alone, in Previously Untreated Patients With B-Cell, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Navitoclax (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FRANC
- Sponsors Genentech
- 10 Dec 2012 Preliminary results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. (Parent trial: NCT01087151).
- 07 May 2012 Additional trial location added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. (Parent trial: NCT01087151)
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History