A 4-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of EVT 101 as Monotherapy in Patients With Treatment-Resistant Major Depression
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs EVT 101 (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 23 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 18 May 2011 The trial was voluntarily terminated due to difficulties in recruiting patients under the study protocol
- 28 Mar 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Sep 2012.