A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter, Parallel Group, Proof Of Concept Study Of The Analgesic Effects Of Tanezumab In Adult Patients With Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 11 May 2013 Results presented at the 32nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 16 Dec 2010 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, based on a Pfizer media release. Adverse events were noted tanezumab recipients with osteoarthritis, and the FDA requested suspension based on the potential for adverse events in other patient populations.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History