Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Certolizumab Pegol in Subjects With Active Axial Spondyloarthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Spondylarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAPID-axSpA
- Sponsors UCB
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of four year imaging outcomes presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 14 Jun 2017 According to a UCB media release, four-year imaging results from this study were reported at the Annual European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR) 2017 and the result were also published in the journal Rheumatology.
- 13 Jun 2017 Results of four year imaging outcomes published in a UCB Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History