Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Certolizumab Pegol in Subjects With Active Axial Spondyloarthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Spondylarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAPID-axSpA
- Sponsors UCB
- 08 Nov 2017 Results assessing improvements in tenderness at entheseal sites in males and females with axSpA treated with Certolizumab Pegol for <4 years presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of four year imaging outcomes presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 14 Jun 2017 According to a UCB media release, four-year imaging results from this study were reported at the Annual European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR) 2017 and the result were also published in the journal Rheumatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History