Aprepitant for Prevention of Acute and Delayed Nausea and Vomiting: a Phase III, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial in Patients Receiving a High-emetogenic Dose of Cyclophosphamide for Peripheral Blood Stem Cells Harvesting.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Palonosetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PG-APRE1
- 27 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 11 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint has been met. (Complete response rate)