A PHASE 1/2 STUDY OF RO4929097, AN ORAL SMALL MOLECULE INHIBITOR OF GAMMA-SECRETASE, IN CHILDREN WITH RELAPSED/REFRACTORY SOLID OR CNS TUMORS, LYMPHOMA, OR T-CELL LEUKEMIA
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs RG 4733 (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications CNS cancer; Haematological malignancies; Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Solid tumours; T-cell leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Oct 2013 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center: COGADVL0919)
- 28 Nov 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT01088763).
- 20 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT01088763).