A Phase 1/2 Study of PXD101 (Belinostat) in Combination With Cisplatin, Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide in the First Line Treatment of Advanced or Recurrent Thymic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belinostat (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin
- Indications Malignant thymoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 20 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2017 as reported by ClinicaqlTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicaqlTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History