A Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled, Duloxetine-referenced, Fixed-dose Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Lu AA21004 (15 and 20 mg/Day) in the Acute Treatment of Adult Patients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vortioxetine (Primary) ; Duloxetine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 25 Oct 2016 Results of a post-hoc analysis assessing the effect of vortioxetine on cognitive functioning and depressive symptoms from 5 studies, published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 01 Sep 2015 Results of meta analysis of pooled data from 9 trials presented at the 28th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 19 Nov 2013 Results published in the International Clinical Psychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History